Insulation may be an element of your home you take for granted, but it is an important part of keeping your indoor climate comfortable and healthy. Reitzel Insulation offers insulation services in Southern Ontario to help keep outdoor air from entering your home and prevent conditioned air from leaving.
We offer many different types of insulation and have a product suitable for any area of your home or business. The types of insulation we install include:
- Spray foam insulation – a versatile insulation product, spray foam insulation expands to fill all voids in irregularly shaped rooms and spaces.
- Blown insulation – most commonly used in attics, blown insulation is a loose product that is blown into a space in layers. The depth of the insulation determines how well it insulates.
- Cellulose insulation – a type of blown insulation, cellulose insulation is a dense, loose-fill insulation that is a “green” product because it is made out of recycled paper products.
- Fibreglass insulation – fibreglass insulation is a manmade product that is inexpensive, effective and doesn’t burn. Traditionally seen as batts or rolls, it can also be used as blown insulation.
Our services encompass more than just insulation for homes. We also provide:
- Insulation removal – there are many reasons to remove existing insulation, from structural changes to smoke damage.
- Fireproofing – during the fireproofing process, we apply a protective coating over spray foam insulation to help protect your home from risk of fire.
- Vapour barriers and batting – batting and vapour barriers are important to reduce the risk of mould in your home.
- Commercial insulation services – without the proper commercial insulation at your place of business, your productivity and energy efficiency could be suffering.
WHERE TO INSULATE YOUR HOME
There are many parts of your home that need to be insulated in order to keep your family comfortable. Reitzel Insulation provides insulation to the GTA and the Kitchener-Waterloo area. We can guide you on where to insulate and the type of product that makes the most sense for your application.
The places you should insulate in your home include:
- Floors – if you’ve complained about cold feet in the winter, it’s time to insulate your floors.
- Interior and exterior walls – to save on energy, dampen sounds and protect from moisture, it’s important to insulate your interior and exterior walls.
- Roofs and attics – heat rises, so in the winter most of the heat in your home escapes through the attic. Insulating your attic and roof will help reduce this problem.
- Basements – large amounts of heat loss in your home also occur at the foundation level. Keep your home warm in the winter with an insulated basement.
- Garages – if you have an attached garage, it could be causing your home’s heating system to work overtime. Improve your energy efficiency with garage insulation.
- Windows and doors – as openings to the outdoors, windows and doors also cause heat loss in your home. Prevent cold drafts in your home with window and door insulation.
CONTACT US TODAY TO INSULATE YOUR HOME
If you’re tired of cold feet and high energy bills, you need insulation services in Southern Ontario. Reitzel Insulation supplies insulation in Kitchener-Waterloo, the GTA and beyond. Contact us today to schedule our services.